Three Tips for Preparing Your Home to Sell

 



  




 When you make the decision to market your home, you may not know that some preparation could be useful in achieving your home selling goals. Here are three tips which can be beneficial to any potential seller in today's Real Estate market.

1) Check off some items on that "to-do" list  There may be a few small repairs, (such as a leaky bathroom faucet or bedroom doors that need adjusting) or there may be cosmetic issues, (such as outdated paint color on walls or peeling caulk along the countertops) that you've been putting off fixing. Tackling items that are typically easy fixes can make a major impact on how well your home shows to potential buyers. 

2) Find the Right Agent  Look for an agent that makes you feel comfortable and confident in their services. As a Licensed Realtor with RE/MAX Regency, I believe in providing my clients with professionalism, reliability, communication and integrity. My goal is to help my clients, (whether buyers or sellers) achieve their real estate goals. I strive for open communication between my clients and myself and make my clients a priority in each real estate transaction. 

3) Decluttering if needed  Sometimes getting rid of outgrown items or moving rarely used items into a storage facility can be helpful in the selling of your home. Decluttering can help the potential buyers see the spaciousness of  the home and better imagine how they (buyers) could use areas of the home.  Doing this simple step helps keep the buyers focus on the home's features and not the seller's personal items. 

These are just a few tips that can help get you started as you prepare your home to sell. Please feel free to contact me if you're thinking of selling your home, I would like the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals!

https://nichole-whitmire.remax.com/